Explore

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here I go again!

Well, I'm off again. This time I'm headed to lovely Virginia for the holiday and some homemade pumpkin pie...or was that pensylvannia? Anyway, just made it through security. The lovely woman at the delta counter restore my faith in humanity during the holidays when she allowed me to pay my $25 baggage fee with a $20 (ok, so she didn't have change yet and probably wanted to avoid walking down the line to see if any of the attendants had yet to encounter a last-minute schmuck like me and therefore had change, but because of tr calendar month I'll give her the benefit of the doubt). Let's see if I can make my connecting flight from JFK to ORF ...with a 45 minute delay. Lord have mercy. JFK during the holiday sprint? It would be a Christmas miracle if I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment